Whoever invented the wheel must have been a potter. While the powerful wheel does the work, you get to be creative. Jump right in—the machine (12"L x 16"W x 5"H) comes with two pounds of air-dry clay, two clay knives, a cutting cord, a sponge, paintbrush, and inspiring instructions. Exceptionally sturdy, and the closest we could come to a professional wheel, it runs on electricity or batteries.
Make sure you have enough clay on hand to complete all the pots your imagination can create! This special air-dry clay works very well with our Pottery Wheel, and includes two pounds each of Beige and Terra Cotta (four pounds total).
This set of 6 Metallic Paints add great pizzazz to young potters' creations. The set includes Gold, Aztec Gold, Antique Gold, Silver, Copper, and Bronze. A wonderful accompaniment to the Kids' Pottery Wheel.
• Exceptionally sturdy pottery wheel
• Closest we could find to a professional wheel
• Runs on electricity or batteries
• Includes two pounds of air-dry clay
• Two clay knives, cutting cord, sponge, paintbrush, instructions
• Order Extra Air-Dry Clay (two pounds of Beige, two of Terra Cotta) and make more pots!
• Add pizzazz with our set of six Metallic Paints (Gold, Aztec Gold, Antique Gold, Silver, Copper, and Bronze)
For ages 8 and up. Dimensions
12"L x 16"W x 5"H