Rolling your own beeswax candles is an incredibly easy craft. Our kit contains twelve 8"-sq. sheets of sweet-smelling beeswax in fall colors, plus 6 yds. of wicking and detailed instructions with decorating ideas. You'll find everything you need to make 12 straight-sided or 24 tapered candles. Adult supervision required.
• Roll your own beeswax candles
• Kit contains twelve 8"-sq. sheets of sweet-smelling beeswax in fall colors
• Includes six yards of wicking
• Detailed instructions with decorating ideas
• Make 12 straight-sided or 24 tapered candles.
• Adult supervision required
Did you know?
It takes 160,000 bees to travel 150,000 miles in order to collect enough nectar to produce 60 lbs. of honey? And only then does it yield 1 lb of beeswax. Pure 100% beeswax candles burn at a rate of 1 to 1-1/2" per hour and should be arranged about 4 inches apart out of the way of drafts. Candles should be stored at room temperature. Made in the USA.
For ages 5 and up.
Send a quick note to friends and family members to let them know your child would love this!
My child has been so good this year! I know the holiday would be filled with love and laughter if they received this as a gift.