$12.95 - $19.98
Making music is easy with these beautiful hardwood guitars for children from Hohner, carefully crafted and precision-tuned just like fine adult-sized instruments.
• The Child Guitar is half-sized, perfectly scaled to a child’s small hands, and comes with instruction booklet and colorful easy-learn stickers. Naturally finished woods; nylon strings.
• Exclusive Child's Guitar Bag, sized to fit the Child Guitar, has a handle, a shoulder strap, and a zippered pocket (colors may vary, but will be purple or black)
• The Student Guitar, for older children and preteens, is resonant, nylon-strung and fits perfectly in our exclusive Student Guitar Bag. The three-quarter-sized guitar for children comes with pitch pipe and tuning instructions.
• The Smart Start Guitar Book (includes CD) and Smart Start Song Book (43 songs plus CD) will help you learn basic guitar techniques.
• We highly recommend the Electronic Guitar Tuner. It’s easy to use and battery operated (includes 2 AAA batteries) so you can always start out in the right key no matter where you plan to play.
We recommend the Child’s Guitar for ages 4 and up, the Student Guitar for ages 8 and up.
Sorry, giftwrap not available on guitars for kids.
Child’s Guitar Special Save $8.98! When you buy the Child’s Guitar, Guitar Bag, Smart Start Guitar Book and CD together. Only $80.98
Child’s Guitar 30"-long
Student Guitar 36"-long
Add the KORG® Musical Compact Chromatic Tuner. Learning how to play guitars for kids includes the all-important task of tuning! Our compact chromatic tuner offers quick and highly precise tuning with an LCD needle-style meter and a built-in, high-sensitivity microphone. This orchestral tuner is ideal for tuning wind, string, keyboard, and other instruments—even low-register notes that are often difficult to tune. Requires 2 AAA batteries (included).
431 - Collection Accessories -
Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.