- Young builders DIY tool set teaches kids woodworking and practical crafting skills
- High-quality sturdy real working kids tools include: claw hammer, Phillips head screwdrivers in sizes #1 and #2, handsaw, bar clamp, metal file, 10' tape measure, ruler and safety goggles
- Ergonomically designed for children's hands ages 5 and up, with rubberized handles for better grip control
- Belt features several pockets to hold tools
- Multigenerational creative activity grows with kids, and is great for children and adults to work together
- Ages 5 and up.
If kids can dream it, they can build it! This Stanley® Jr. 10-Piece Belt & Real Working Tool Set includes high-quality tools ergonomically designed for kid-sized hands, while plenty strong enough to last build after build. With rubberized handles for better grip control and comfort, kids will work for hours on their own creations with working tools designed just for them.
This sturdy tool set includes a claw hammer, Phillips head screwdrivers in sizes #1 and #2, a handsaw, bar clamp, metal file, safety goggles, a 10' tape measure and a ruler. The kid-sized tool belt with pockets keeps tools organized and at the ready. It's the perfect kids' carpentry set for younger and older builders alike.
This creative and practical set, designed to bring adults and children together to work side by side, helps kids build confidence and dexterity all while they're using their imaginations to create! Appeals to girls, boys, parents and grandparents alike! Adult supervision required.
⚠ WARNING - This kit contains a functional sharp edge. Not for children under 4 years.