- Unique obstacle course set that can be set up in multiple ways
- Includes 2 hop balls (24" diam.), 4 cones (14"H), 4 crawl-through arches (24" diam. x 30"H), 4 agility rings (20" diam.), 3 hurdles (6"H, 9"H, and 12"H), 2 collapsible mesh bins (14" diam. x 20"H), 2 foam balls (6" diam.), stopwatch, and hand pump to inflate balls
- Be the first to get your foam ball in the collapsible mesh bin (goal), and you WIN!
- Multiple ways to play—challenge a friend or a sibling, race against the clock, or organize a relay race
- Skill-building play—exercise problem-solving skills, strengthen balance, and improve gross and fine motor skills
- Perfect active outdoor play for backyard parties or family get-togethers
- Looking for pre-packed backyard game party accessories? Check out our Party Pack Bundles (733924 and 73925, each sold separately)
- Ages 5 and up.
Introducing a new twist on a backyard favorite—our Hopstacle! 23-Piece Obstacle Course Set! Obstacle courses provide fun and excitement for kids of all ages and abilities, and maneuvering through the various challenges also presents a chance for kids to exercise problem-solving skills, strengthen balance, and develop gross and fine motor skills. Add to that the fun of bouncing on a hop ball and you've got a perfect combination for outdoor active play fun!
Our exclusive set includes colorful components that can be arranged and then rearranged in multiple set-ups for a variety of obstacle courses. 23 piece set includes 2 hop balls, 4 bright orange cones to set boundaries or to use as a challenge, 4 crawl-through arches, 4 agility rings, 3 hurdles in varying sizes, 2 collapsible mesh bins to use as goals (and also useful as storage when game is not in play), 2 foam balls to be carried through obstacles, a stopwatch, and a hand pump for inflating the hop balls.
Design your own course and challenge a friend to a race through each obstacle with the goal of getting your foam ball into the mesh bin first! For solo play, competitors can race against the stopwatch and try to improve their own best time. You can even set this up as a relay race to involve more players, so it's perfect for a birthday party or family get-together to include everyone in the fun! Some obstacles, such as the crawl-through arches, will not include the hop balls, so you decide how to include the hop ball based on how you set up your course. Perhaps start off each race bouncing, or include the hop ball in the final leg of the race twisting and turning through the cones!
No matter how you set it up, our Hopstacle! Obstacle Course Set will keep your kids active outside while having fun! Hop balls require inflation (hand pump included) and hold up to 160 lbs.
Hop balls: 25" diam.
Crawl-through obstacles: 20"W x 20"H
Agility rings: 19½" diam.
Hurdles: 6", 9", and 12H"
Goal bins: 20"H
Foam balls: 6" diam.
- Press MODE until screen shows stopwatch function (0:00:00).
- Press START-STOP button to start and stop stopwatch.
- Press START button, then SPLIT-RESET button, to time splits.
- Press SPLIT-RESET button to clear time.
One Year Quality Guarantee
At HearthSong®, we strive to provide superior customer service, and we believe in treating our customers the way we want to be treated ourselves. To that end, we guarantee product quality for one year from the shipping date.
We ship most in-stock merchandise within 24 hours of receiving your order. Standard ground delivery requires 5-7 business days. For more information on express or international shipping options, visit our Shipping and Handling Page. Visit our Shipping and Handling Page
Easy 90-Day Returns & Exchanges
If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with one of our products, you may return it for an exchange or refund within 90 days of the purchase date. Call Customer Service at 800-533-4397 to request a Fast Exchange, or use our Easy Online Returns form to return your item(s) by mail. For complete information on our returns policy and procedure, visit our Easy 90-Day Return & Exchange Policy Page for full details. Visit our Returns and Exchanges Page