Nothing compares to a grandmother's love and affection. This sweet story by Helen Foster James honors the special relationship between grandma and grandchild, and is full of good wishes and heart. This book demonstrates a grandmother bunny's love at Christmas time, meant to bring the whole family together. Grandma and baby bunny's love for each other springs to life through adorable watercolor illustrations by Petra Brownby. The book's verses have a wonderful singsong rhythm that children will love to hear at bedtime. Pages for grandmothers to write a special note to grandchildren and add a picture are included in the back. Hardcover.
• A story that honors the special relationship between grandmother and grandchild
• Written by Helen Foster James, illustrated by Petra Brownby
• Sweet story of Grandmother Bunny's Christmas wishes for her grandchild
• Written in singsong, simple verse
• Adorable watercolor illustrations
• Page in back for grandmothers to write a note to grandchildren
For ages 5 and up.
371 - Books, ages 6-8 - Books
393 - Boys Gifts -
394 - Girls Gifts -
399 - Christmas -
517 - Family Fun -
535 - View all Books -
536 - See New Arrivals - Holiday Preview
543 - Family Gifts -
656 - Shop All Ages 6-8 -
Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.