Meet (and make) the wackiest lizard on earth. Inspired by an actual frilled lizard native to Australia, and programmed with infrared sensors to react like Chlamydosaurus kingii does (instantly and incredibly creatively to any stimulus), this robotic lizard flashes its eyes and dramatically spreads and flaps its frill if it feels “threatened.” If that doesn’t work, it spins around and stomps its front and back legs menacingly, or it may approach like a pet. No matter what it does, it’s always a thrill. Completed dragon robot is 13½" x 8" x 5"; requires 4 AAA batteries (not included). Fun with all the frills!
• Make a robotic copy of the wackiest lizard on earth
• Programmed with infrared sensors to look and react like Chlamydosaurus Kingii (native to Australia)
• Flashes its eyes, dramatically spreads and flaps its frill if it feels “threatened”
• Spins around and stomps its legs menacingly
• May also approach like a pet
• Takes 4 AAA batteries (not included)
For ages 10 and up.
13½" x 8" x 5"
299 - Indoor Active -
379 - Shop All Toys, ages 9-12 - Shop All Toys
386 - Shop All Toys, ages 12+ - Shop All Toys
390 - Gifts $25-$50 -
393 - Boys Gifts -
514 - Wow! Gifts -
521 - View All Videos -
550 - Award Winners -
657 - Shop All Ages 9-12 -
658 - Shop All Ages 12 and up - 12+ years old
676 - Shop All Dinosaurs -
940 - Shop All Indoor Play - Indoor Play
Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.