A great way to discover the world, from its immense mountains to its tiny insects (and everything in between) this book of maps is a visual feast for readers of all ages, and most especially for kids. Lavishly drawn maps include borders, cities, rivers, and peaks, as well as places of historical and cultural interest, eminent personalities, iconic animals and plants, cultural events, and many more fascinating facts associated with every region of our planet. Features fifty-two delightfully illustrated maps filled with details and curiosities. Hardcover; 114 pages.
• Filled with lavished drawn and detailed maps
• Includes everything from mountains to insects
• Places of historical and cultural interest
• Eminent personalities, animals and plants
• Cultural events, curiosities
• Features 52 illustrated maps
• Hardcover 112 pages
For ages 7 and up.Size
14-1/2" x 10-3/4" x 3/4"