Make a wish! Kids can watch for shooting stars each night as they fall asleep with this Shooting Stars in My Room Projector. Stars shoot randomly across the room just like in the night sky. Set it up in your child's bedroom for nighttime wonder—sweet dreams are sure to follow! Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
For ages 6 and up.
• Uncle Milton Shooting Stars in My Room Projector creates the feeling of lying under the stars while in bed
• This room star projector shoots the stars randomly, just as shooting stars would spontaneously streak across the sky in nature
• Kids will enjoy bedtime and fall asleep more easily as they watch for shooting stars to dart across the walls or ceiling
• This exciting toy does not require any installation, as it simply stands on a table or desk and works with a button
• This Shooting Stars in My Room projector needs three AA batteries to work (batteries not included) and is intended for children aged 6 and older
Shooting Stars in my Room
Reviewed on: 1/30/2014 7:48:00 AM
Shooting Stars in My Room was pretty neat, it just needs to shoot stars longer.
not worth the consideration
Reviewed on: 1/2/2013 12:00:00 AM
I bought "Shooting Stars in My Room" for both of my grandkids for Christmas. The effect was much less than shooting stars and both kids thought it was lame. It's basically a pin light that flashes a tiny streak in random places. I will be returning both after the holiday dust settles.
Reviewed on: 12/25/2012 12:00:00 AM
loud motor going in circles with a white pin light as the shooting star