Dino bones made from balsa wood—what a discovery! Kids can make dinos out of these skeletons without tools or glue; add the cleverly disguised motor, and watch history unfold. Just like in Mesozoic times, the dinos respond to movement, charging forth on creepily clomping feet, roaring like lions, with heads and tails moving menacingly as if on whim—you never know quite what they'll do next. Available in Stegosaurus (8-1/2" x 5" x 4") and Triceratops (8-1/2" x 5" x 4"). Take 2 AA batteries (not included).
• Dino bones made from balsa wood!
• Make dino skeletons without using glue
• Cleverly disguised motor included
• Finished dinos respond to movement and charge ahead
• Make scary roaring sounds and shake their heads and tails when they move
• Take 2 AA batteries (not included)
For ages 6 and up. Available Styles
Stegosaurus: 8-1/2" x 5" x 4"
Triceratops: 8-1/2" x 5" x 4"WARNING CHOKING HAZARD (1,)
Not for under 3 yrs.