When you dress up as Santa for Christmas, you need a Santa sack to complete the look. HearthSong has the perfect choice with our little velvet drawstring sacks! These 27"H x 31"H Santa sacks can hold plenty of Christmas toys and other gifts to bring to a party, keep together under the tree or for Santa to carry from place to place. Each bag features soft red velvet that is trimmed with white fur and closed with a red cord and white fuzzy pom poms. Buy one or save by purchasing two or more to hold all your gifts!
• Santa’s Velvet Gift Sack with Cord Drawstring for Gifts and Playing Santa from HearthSong can hold numerous gifts for Christmas fun and function
• This bag is perfect to hold Christmas toys under the tree, to bring a sack of gifts to a party or for a pretend Santa to hold
• These little velvet drawstring sacks are made of soft red velvet with white fur trim and a red cord with white pom poms, to create the perfect look that complements a Santa suit
• HearthSong offers these sacks individually or they can be purchased in sets of two or more for a significant savings
• This Santa sack is 27"W x 31"H and it is not intended as a toy
27"W x 31"H
Buy 2 or more at $12.98 each
A big hit
Reviewed on: 1/14/2014 10:30:00 AM
Very cute and a great way to present gifts. The little ones loved having their own sack to open.
Perfect way to bag up all the gifts!
Reviewed on: 1/3/2014 3:25:00 PM
I used this product to bag up all of the gifts that our grandkids got at our house. It was perfect!!
Reviewed on: 12/30/2013 9:30:00 PM
These velvet Santa bags far exceed what I had expected! They are large,beautiful, and EXTREMELY reasonably priced! The only thing I would like to see offered is personalization, but that is something you can have done after the purchase!
Reviewed on: 12/17/2013 8:48:00 AM
I bought this on a lark, but it is really cute and holds a lot! The material is soft, but held up well to the amount of presents we put in it. This is a cute addition to our holiday gift wrapping routine.
A great way to save money
Reviewed on: 12/28/2012 12:00:00 AM
I am pleased with the versitility of these bags. They were big enough to put most of the boxed items I gave as gifts. I used them instead of wrapping paper. They allowed me to save both time and money.
I do feel however they were a bit more expensive than they needed to be. The sale price is more what I think they are worth.
- Nana T