Modern technology meets the good old-fashioned fun of pretend spiders with this remote control arachnid. It uses an infrared laser beam and dual-control steering to maneuver forward, back and spin motions on any smooth surface. A super suction fan allows it to cling to—and climb on—walls. It even crawls on the ceiling!
For ages 8 and up.
• Web Runner Arachnid is designed to look like a scary black widow spider
• Children can use the included remote control with an infrared laser beam to move the spider forward and backward, and in a spinning motion
• The spider will move on any surface that is smooth, including on the walls and ceiling with its suction fan
• This moving spider toy makes an ideal interactive gift for children who enjoy learning about nature, and those who like to play tricks
• Children will love this remote controlled spider for play on their own or with others
nephew L.O.V.E.D. it
Reviewed on: 1/9/2014 12:07:00 PM
this was the hit at our family christmas party -- the kids (and adults!) couldn't get enough of it... very cool, albeit pretty creepy LOL
Kids love it!
Reviewed on: 1/3/2014 9:22:00 AM
Bought the web runner for two nephews, age 9 and 10. They both love it and started playing with it as soon as it charged (which wasn't too long). It crawls on some wall surfaces better than others, but it actually works! I had to see it crawling up a wall to believe it. It's got this fast, skiddish movement to it making it kind of creepy in a fun way.
Reviewed on: 3/4/2011 12:00:00 AM
My kids begged for this toy for two Christmases in a row. I finally gave in to surprise them this past Christmas (2011). They love it & my husband & I have been amazed. This thing crawls EVERYWHERE. It really does craw up walls. It is definitely an attraction when friends & family come over!