Winner of the Teacher's Choice Award, this versatile portable lap loom can be woven on while resting on a table, floor or your lap! Beautifully made of maple hardwood, and detailed with durable nylon plastic pegs, the loom comes with 1 oz. cotton warp, 100% pure wool weft yarn (enough to make one project), a tapestry needle, 2 wood shed sticks, a wood stick shuttle, and detailed instructions. A great way to learn the art (and discover the joy) of weaving, and to spend many happy crafting hours. Made in the USA.
All Harrisville Designs products are made in Harrisville, New Hampshire. Founded in 1971 as an effort to preserve as well as help re-establish the economic vitality of this historic 18th century textile village (now recognized as the only textile village of that era in America that survives in its original form), this small family-owned-and-operated business is guided by a firm belief that quality should not be compromised even for the smallest product.
For ages 7 and up.
• The Versatile Portable Hardwood Large Lap Loom is used to create unique wool tapestries and comes with all the supplies needed to do so
• Instead of requiring someone to sit in front of a large, free-standing loom, this versatile loom makes it easy to create tapestries on a table, floor or lap
• This inventive loom won the Teacher’s Choice Award and was created in America to preserve and create a new interest in textiles
• The loom is 18-½” x 14-½”, made of maple hardwood, detailed with durable nylon plastic pegs, and comes with a wood stick shuttle, two shed sticks, wool yarn, cotton warp, a tapestry needle and instructions
• Adults and children aged 7 and older can find enjoyment from this loom and textile craft
Loom 18-1/2" x 14-1/2"
Wood stick shuttle 6"