Spring has sprung in our bunnyful hutch. There's lots here for kids to see and do: an eight-piece fence to set up; the carrot house to visit; a dinner of eight carrots to fix in the bowl and serve to the six busy bunnies; the water bottle to fill& it may start as pet care play, but exciting bunny-ville adventures are sure to follow.
• There's lots of play for kids to invent here
• A great way to get into pet care
• Includes an 8-piece fence for kids to set up
• Includes a carrot house
• Includes 8 small carrots and a bowl
• Includes 6 little wooden bunnies
• Includes a small water bottle to fill
Budding gardeners can add to the play value of our Wooden Bunny Hutch by "planting" their own garden with our wooden My Little Garden Set that includes fences, wheelbarrow, basket, gardening tools, a pail, seeds, plants, and flowers.
• Wooden garden set is blooming with play value
• Great add-on play set for our Wooden Bunny Hutch
• Includes fences, wheelbarrow, basket, gardening tools, a pail, seeds, plants, and flowers.
For ages 3 and up.WARNING CHOKING HAZARD (1)
Not for under 3 yrs.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Can't wait until Easter!
Reviewed on: 3/20/2014 9:40:00 AM
I absolutely love this toy! Unfortunately I can't yet say how my 3 1/2 year old granddaughter likes it because she will get it in her Easter basket. I anticipate that she too will love it, as she already lines up and feeds her stuffed animals and lego people. The six different bunnies are great, as is the hutch complete with hanging water bottle. My only wish is that there was a dish for each bunny rather than just the one dish, as my granddaughter loves to pass out food with a plate for each recipient. Very well made wooden toy.