$19.98 - $49.98
Imagine driving a sublimely snazzy car—that you built yourself. This ingenious kit includes all the parts necessary to craft an awesome auto with real steering and suspension, rubber tires, and no batteries—plus a hex tool to fasten all the unloseable screws. The seats are designed to hold one finger, and that's all it takes to whip this amazing auto in tight figure eights, spin it in a circle, drive over obstacles, and just generally feel the road. With two fingers, the car will do wheelies, jumps, and much more. Choose the S1 Street Car, T1 Track Car, or X1 Dirt Car. All include a unique license plate and orange cones—and can be taken apart and reconfigured. Approx. 4½"L x 2"H. Accelerated fun!
Buy our Set of Three Modarri Cars! The set includes the S1 Street Car, T1 Track Car and X1 Dirt Car, plus all the parts, license plates, orange cones, and hex tools needed to create three wee cars that handle beautifully.
• Modarri build-it-yourself Car Kit
• Includes all the parts including real steering and suspension and rubber tires
• Includes a special hex tool and unloseable screws
• Kids can "drive" them by placing one (or two) finger(s) in the specially designed seats
• Includes a license plate and orange cones
• Can be taken apart and reconfigured
• They're so much fun, we're also offering a set of three! Our Set of Three Modarri Cars includes the S1 Street Car, T1 Track Car and X1 Dirt Car
For ages 8 and up.
S1 Street Car
T1 Track Car
X1 Dirt Car
Set of Three includes the S1 Street Car, T1 Track Car and X1 Dirt Car
325 - Hobbies -
374 - Arts & Crafts, ages 9-12 - Arts & Crafts
381 - Arts & Crafts, ages 12+ - Arts & Crafts
389 - Gifts $15-$25 -
393 - Boys Gifts -
550 - Award Winners -
569 - Fun Gifts under $25 -
650 - Maker Play -
657 - Shop All Ages 9-12 -
658 - Shop All Ages 12 and up -
Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.