Children enjoy counting, stacking, and more with these Rainbow Stacking Pegs. The oversized pegs with hexagonal tops are easy for little hands to grip. The Rainbow Stacking Pegs help kids develop eye-hand coordination. The double-sided tactile mat is printed on one side to help practice numbers and shapes; children can also lace the pegs to practice a different way of patterning and creating shapes.
Skills developed include color recognition, counting, and beginning math skills through grouping and sorting the pegs by quantity or color.
Set includes 30 pegs in six colors. Reusable storage container makes clean-up a breeze.
• Oversized pegs with hexagonal tops make it easy for little hands to grip
• Help develop eye-hand coordination
• Double-sided tactile mat is printed on one side to help practice numbers and shapes; children can also lace the pegs to practice a different way of patterning and creating shapes.
• Includes 30 pegs in six bright colors
• Comes with reusable storage container
For ages 2 and up.
Mat is 8¾" square
297 - Educational Toys -
313 - Learning By Doing -
358 - Toddler Building & Stacking - Toddler Stacking Toys
663 - Shop All Ages 0-2 -
Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.