Meet Colby, the programmable mouse. He’d like to introduce you to some cool coding concepts you can use to help him find his way through various mazes (built by you using activity cards) to a piece of cheese. Program his path, then enjoy the suspense as he starts down it. Will he find the cheese? The 83-piece Robot Mouse Maze Quest Game set includes Colby, 16 maze grids, 22 maze walls, 3 tunnels, one cheese wedge, 30 double-sided coding cards, and 10 double-sided activity cards.
Add Jack the Programmable Mouse (who features two speeds and includes 30 double-sided coding cards) for a mice way to double the fun. Approx. 4½"L. Both require 3 AAA batteries (not included).
Program a great race: see who gets to the cheese first! Robot Mouse Maze Quest Game Special! Save $9.98 when you buy the Robot Mouse Maze Quest Game and Jack the Programmable Mouse together. Only $79.98!
• Robot Mouse Maze Quest Game
• 83-piece set of coding fun
• Colby the programmable mouse
• Help him find his way through mazes
• Build mazes using activity cards
• Program his path to find the cheese
Jack the Programmable Mouse
• Features two speeds
• Includes 30 double-sided coding cards
• Program his way through the maze
• Kids will have a blast learning coding
• Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
For ages 5 and up
297 - Educational Toys -
Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.