$5.98 - $119.00
Turn rough stones into polished gems! The Rock Tumbler Pro is the most advanced hobby tumbler ever created. It features an upgraded motor for years of enjoyment, a 2 lb. capacity leak-proof rubber barrel to reduce noise, a speed control system for faster polishing times and better polishing results, a shutoff timer to save electricity, assorted gemstones to polish, four types of polishing grit, jewelry fastenings, and tumbling instructions. Use the rocks provided or any colorful rocks you find in your own backyard—and reveal the hidden beauty inside.
Add rocks from around the world—the one-pound Rock Tumbler Mix includes nine assorted stones from around the world, four different types of polishing grit, and jewelry fastenings: choose Jasper Mix or Gemstone Mix.
Be sure to keep lots of polishing grit on hand for really big rock discoveries! Our comprehensive Polishing Grit Refill Packs Set includes four different types of polishing grit: Grit #1 (Coarse); Grit #2 (Medium); Grit #3 (Fine); and Grit #4 (Polish).
• Bring out the hidden beauty in every rock—polish it
• Use the rocks provided or colorful rocks from your backyard
• The most advance hobby tumbler ever!
• Upgraded motor
• 2 lb. capacity leak-proof rubber barrel to reduce noise
• Speed control system for faster polishing results
• Shutoff timer
• Assorted gemstones to polish
• Four types of polishing grit
• Jewelry fastenings
• Add our Rock Tumbler Mix that includes nine assorted stones from around the world, polishing grit, and jewelry fastenings (sold separately)
• Be sure to keep polishing grit on hand with the comprehensive Polishing Grit Refill Pack Set that includes four different types of polishing grit (sold separately)
Styles of Rock Tumbler Mix
431 - Collection Accessories -
Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.