Discover a spectacular new way to play with a time-honored, renewable kids’ favorite resource: the stick. Stick-lets’ set of 12 flexible, colorful, and safe silicone connectors includes six different shapes that can be twisted, stretched, and otherwise manipulated to accommodate almost any kind of construction—forts, toys, animal habitats, geometric shapes, and much more—depending on the size of the sticks. Our portable, lightweight, breathable, die-cut, super-cool Camo Net is all it takes to create forts, tents, hideaways, and other safe shady spots out of almost anything (sold separatelyl)! Imported; 5' x 8'.
Kids can build a mega fort with the Stick-lets Fort Kit, a set of 18 Stick-let connectors that includes 3 Birch Bark White, 3 Grasshopper Green, 3 Huckleberry Blue, 3 Starfish Red, 3 Pardon My Purple, and 3 Monarch Orange connectors. Great for 1–2 builders, the set includes a tote bag and informational pamphlet.
The Camo Colors Set includes is designed to be great fun in the wilderness—at parks, campsites, and backyards. The set of ten includes two black birch, four terracotta, four evergreen, plus a tote bag and informational pamphlet.
• Just add sticks!
• Create cool constructions of sticks using these stretchy connectors
• Set of 12 flexible, colorful, safe silicone connectors
• Six different shapes
• Twist and stretch to invent forts, toys, animal habitats, geometric shapes and more
• Add our 5' x 8' Camo Net to quickly create a hideaway, tent, fort or other safe, shady spot (sold separately)
• Camo Net is imported
• Add the Sticklets Fort Kit that includes 18 more Stick-lets
• Add the Camo Colors Kit that's designed for fort-building in the wilderness of parks and campgrounds
For ages 6 and up.