By Scott Campbell Who have YOU hugged today? Open your arms to this delightfully tender, goofy, and sweet tale. Officially known as the Hug Machine, a young boy decides to cheer everyone and everything he encounters with a warm hug. An endearing story that encourages a warm, caring, and affectionate approach to life. Hardcover, 40 pages, 10¾" x 9½".
• The Hug Machine is a delightfully tender, goofy tale
• Young boy is known as the Hug Machine
• His goal is to cheer everyone and everything he encounters with a warm hug
• Encourages a warm, caring, affectionate approach to life
• Hardcover; 40 pages For ages 4 and up.
10¾" x 9½"
363 - Books, ages 3-5 - Books
371 - Books, ages 6-8 - Books
389 - Gifts $15-$25 -
393 - Boys Gifts -
394 - Girls Gifts -
398 - Valentines Day -
535 - View all Books -
569 - Fun Gifts under $25 -
834 - Bedtime Fun CWD -
Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.