12-in-1 Solar Hydraulic Robot Kit
Engineer a robot that uses the power of water and the power of sun, all in one! This naturally powered pal can assume 12 different modes using 231 parts and moves using a double XL solar panel and a hydraulic transmission. Build a dinosaur, a forklift, a buggy, a monkey, and more! It's a kit that's as educational as it is fun.
Includes easy-to-follow instructions to build the following models:
- A great STEM activity for kids interested in building and engineering
- Includes 231 parts and easy-to-follow instructions
- Build animal or vehicle robots that move using two kinds of power in harmony
- Gain hands-on experience with solar- and- hydraulic-powered engineering
- No batteries required!
- Open-ended creative fun! Encourages kids to exercise their problem-solving skills, dexterity, spatial-reasoning, and more
For ages 8 and up.