- Build a chocolate house—with room for bunny ears
- Kit includes pre-formed solid-chocolate sides and roof
- Pink, yellow, and green candy-writer gel pens
- Candy writer colors may vary
- Two containers of colorful confetti (1 oz. of Daisy Shapes and 1 oz. of Easter Mix)
- Fun family project
Where do chocolate bunnies live? In chocolate houses (that have room for their ears) nestled along Bunny Trail Lane. Build one just like theirs so you can celebrate spring's sweetness in sunny bunny style. It's easy with our kit that includes pre-formed solid-chocolate sides and roof, and pink, purple, yellow, and green candy-writer gel pens for both "cementing" the house together and surrounding the house with sunshine and flowers, and two containers of colorful confetti (1 oz. of Daisy Shapes and 1 oz. of Easter Mix).
Simply use the candy writers to cement the chocolate pieces together. Squeeze the gel along the edges of the walls and roof, and press gently together. Let stand for about 15 minutes, then decorate. (Candy writer colors may vary.)
A fun family project!
For ages 4 and up.
Front/Back Of House: 3¾"W X 5"H
Sides Of House: 4"W X 2½"H
Roof Sections: 6"W X 3"H
Overall Approx. 4"W X 6"D X 5¼"H