Nature is full of luminous mysteries: bright spots on bananas, fluorescent chestnut bark, and glowing sea creatures. With the Glowing Chemistry set, you'll learn all about chemiluminescence, the chemical reactions that mysteriously produce light, and the electromagnetic spectrum, including visible and invisible light. A 48-page full-color manual will guide you through 22 experiments, including creating a glowing puppet theater, and more. Mix up a magical blue light test tube using the glowing chemical Luminol, and other substances. With some cool chemicals creations, even coins and radishes can begin to glow! Young chemistry enthusiasts will be ooh-ing and aah-ing over the glow-in-the-dark results, and learn real-world applications for this chemical phenomenon.
- Glow-in-the-dark chemistry kit for kids
- Learn all about chemiluminescence and the light spectrum
- Discover real-world applications for glowing chemistry
- 30-Piece kit
- 48-Page manual includes instructions for 22 experiments
- Includes an ultraviolet light, glowing pigments and chemicals, and glow-in-the-dark plastic
For ages 10 and up.