Gyroscopes and Flywheels
Gyroscopes are used in countless devices, from smartphones and video game controllers to airplanes and space telescopes. With this kit, kids can build model after model and conduct fascinating experiments using a small, fast-spinning gyroscope that will appear to defy gravity by balancing or standing upright—when common sense would tell you that it should fall over! Make everything from a break-dancing person to a motorbike, and more.
In addition to a gyroscope, this kit also includes a flywheel, allowing even more models to be built. With the pull of a ripcord, you can send your gyroscopic creations flying—with no batteries required! The 20 experiments outlined in this super fun kit teach the amazing principles behind gyroscopic force and will have your mind reeling with gyro-possibilities!
- Gyroscope and flywheel STEM model building kit
- Learn about the scientific principles behind gyroscopic force
- Build all kinds of moving models, from break dancers to motor bikes and more
- Use your creations to conduct 20 different experiments
- Includes one gyroscope, a flywheel, parts, and a 32-page, full-color manual
For ages 8 and up.