Kids will build and program 10 distinctly different robots with this complete, 306-piece robotics engineering system. Following a guided curriculum and using sensors, a core controller, and snap-together pieces, young engineers will create simple and then more complex robots that they'll program to do everything from avoiding obstacles and drawing, to shooting balls and mimicking a scorpion's scrabbling and pinching movements. After gaining the necessary knowledge to master each one of the robots in this comprehensive kit, newly minted junior robotics engineers will go on to build and program their own remarkable and working robots.
Kit includes a 64-page full-color manual. Robots can be directed in realtime and programmed with an easy-to-use, free downloadable app for iOS and Android devices, or with Windows PCs (sold separately).
- Comprehensive robotics kit for kids
- 306-Piece kit includes snap-together pieces, motors and sensors, a core controller, and more
- Build and program 10 different robots
- Guided curriculum; building and programming increases in difficulty with each robot created
- Robots can be directed and programmed in realtime
- Free downloadable app for iOS and Android devices; compatible with Windows PCs as well
- Includes a 64-page full-color manual
For ages 10 and up.