Rooster Race Game
This fast-paced, fun, kids’ game really keeps kids guessing—a favorite pastime! Players pick a card and try to guess whether it’s higher or lower than a card placed in the middle of the table. Correct guesses earn an ear of corn, incorrect guesses cost an ear of corn; the corniest player wins. It’s easy to learn, introduces principles of probability, and helps develop logical thinking. Includes 75 rooster cards, 15 ears of corn, and instructions. For 1–5 players.
- Fast-paced, fun kids’ game
- Guess whether your card is higher or lower than another card
- Correct guesses earn an ear of corn
- Incorrect guesses cost an ear of corn
- The corniest player wins!
- For 1–5 players
• 75 rooster cards
• 15 ears of corn
For ages 5 and up.