- STEM building kit for kids
- Build rubber band-powered machines and race them!
- Kit comes with parts to build 5 different models
- Learn how wound up, stored energy can be used to propel objects forward
- Includes a 16-page full-color instruction manual
Introduce kids to a classic (and timeless) type of model with this hands-on kit! Use ultra-light plastic and bamboo parts to build the following five awesome models driven by a rubber band-powered propeller: helicopter, airboat, airplane, fan car, and hydrofoil. Learn how the elastic material stores energy when it's wound up, and then releases it to move the models. Combine this fun and educational physics lesson with a little friendly competition!Read More
For ages 8 and up.Read More