This 73-piece science kit, combined with a beautifully illustrated 32-page storybook, creates an engaging way to teach simple engineering concepts to preschool-age children.
Begin by reading the story of two young engineers who build a series of fun flying machines on their family vacation. Each machine is designed to solve a challenge the characters encounter along their way. Kids will then join in the fictional fun and make models of each of the 10 flying machines with large, colorful plastic building pieces that make it easy for small hands to put the models together. Get ready to build a helicopter, a hang glider, a supersonic jet, and more! Kids will love the opportunity to be a part of the story, all while teaching themselves the answers to big questions, such as, "How do birds fly?"
- Engineering building kit for preschoolers
- Give kids a head start with learning STEM-related skills
- Includes a 32-page storybook-style instruction manual
- 73 Pieces; builds 10 models
- Large and colorful plastic pieces are easy for little hands to hold
- Includes a durable storage box
For ages 3 and up.