Pedal pushing is an all-around great sport for all-around great kids. The sturdy set of four strong wheels and two broad, steel-axled pedals is all it takes to create a challenging (and tons of fun) test of balance and coordination that strengthens muscles and builds confidence. Younger kids enjoy the removable handles that provide extra support until they can grow into hands-free pedaling. A fun step up for ages 3 and up; up to 175 lbs. Use of a helmet recommended for safety reasons.
- Sturdy set of four strong wheels and two broad, steel-axled pedals
- Removable handles provide extra support for learners
- Graduate to hands-free pedaling
- Challenging (and fun) test of balance and coordination
- For kids up to 175 lbs.
- Use of a helmet recommended for safety reasons
For ages 3 and up.