- Kit includes everything you need to build a music machine
- 208 pieces; precisely pre-cut engineered wood pieces, metal sound plates, and plastic handle
- Play music by arranging and rearranging the pegs in different slots
- Engaging STEM project that encourages dexterity, logical problem-solving, and creativity
- Includes easy-to-follow illustrated instruction booklet
- Decorate your music machine with markers or paint (not included)
- No glue required!
In a harmonious blend of science and art, this 208-piece S.T.E.M. kit engages kids and encourages them to compose their own music on an machine that they build and decorate. Part xylophone and part music box, this instrument's richly illustrated instructions guide budding engineers through each step as they slide wooden pieces together and secure them in place with rubber bands. (That's right—no glue required!)
Once the Xylofun Music Machine is assembled and decorated using markers or paints (art supplies not included), kids can then arrange pegs on the drum according to the notes on the included music sheets, or make up their own tuns and arrange them however they want. As they turn the drum, the pegs meet metallic plates to create music!
For ages 8 and up.Read More