Remote-Control Machines: Animals
Have you ever wondered about animal locomotion? For example, how rabbits hop, or why penguins waddle? With this amazing 94-piece, eight-model kit, you'll have the opportunity to construct an entire zoo's worth of remote-controlled animals that scrabble, climb hand-over-hand, walk on two legs (or four), scurry, hop, and even fly!
With a 36-page full-color instruction manual, build each mechanical animal model, cover it with a plastic skin, and watch it mimic the movement of the real animal it represents. Disassemble and then use the same building pieces to build your own mechanical animal creations—even mixing up the animal skins to make hybrid animals!
Includes one two-way motor, a two-button, multichannel remote control, six sheets of colorful animal skins, and parts to make the following critters: crab, orangutang, T-rex, penguin, pterosaur, rabbit, elephant, and scorpion. Kit requires six AAA batteries (not included).
- Remote-control creative construction STEM kit for kids
- 94 pieces
- Explore how animal bodies move (biomechanics) as you build them!
- Build 8 different remote-controlled mechanical models
- Includes a clearly illustrated 36-page manual and two-button remote control
- Requires six AAA batteries (not included)
- Kit compatible with other Thames & Kosmos physics and engineering building kits
For ages 6 and up.