Double-Level Hexagonal Sandboxstrike>with Canopy Cover
We've finally found a wonderful alternative to wooden sandboxes, which can be associated with splinters, chemical preservatives, warping, cracking, and rot.
Made of durable, high-quality extruded exterior plastic "timbers," this handsome Double-Level Hexagonal Sandbox with Canopy assembles quickly and is easy to maintain. Patented tool-free (other than a hammer or mallet) snap-lock brackets simply slide onto each end of a board and fasten securely with snap-lock buttons. Insert poles into the stacking joints at each corner of the sandbox. Fasten with a ground stake (included) to keep the sandbox securely together and in place.
The convertible canopy cover with telescoping poles slides up for cooling, well-ventilated shade, and back down to protect the sand when not in use from the elements, debris, and animals. The domed construction prevents water pooling, which can help prevent a mosquito breeding ground. Made from waterproof polyester fabric, the cover also features hook & loop flaps and corner connectors to keep it secure and tight. The frame is fully collapsible for easy storage, too.
Our composite sandboxes are made from sustainably sourced wood fibers and food-grade HDPE recycled plastic, so your children are safe from splinters and hazardous chemicals. The extra-deep sandbox makes digging especially fun, and the compact square shape is perfect for smaller spaces. Plus, when your child outgrows the sandbox, you can sustain the sweet memories of childhood play by repurposing the sandbox as a raised garden bed or landscape edging.
- Hours of shaded sandbox fun!
- Telescoping Canopy/Cover protects kids from harmful UV rays and the sandbox from rain, debris, and animals!
- Made from recycled plastic and natural fibers; timbers will not rot, warp, splinter, or fade
- Canopy/Cover made of waterproof polyester fabric and fully collapsible for easy storage
- Fade resistant and easy to maintain
- Patented tool-free snap-lock brackets
- Easy to assemble—no tools required except hammer or mallet
- Requires 32 cubic feet of sand (not included)
Adult assembly required. For ages 18 months and up with adult supervision.
Sandbox requires 32 cu. Ft. of play sand (not included).
Double-Level Sandbox: 7'L x 8'W x 11"H
Measures approx. 37"H when Canopy Cover is fully extended