Double-Level Hexagonal Sandbox Special
We love the classic look of a wooden sandbox, but not the drawbacks that can be associated with wood, like splinters, chemical preservatives, warping, cracking, and rot.
We've finally found a great-looking alternative! Made of durable, extruded high-quality exterior plastic "timbers," this handsome sandbox assembles in minutes (no special tools required) and is easy to maintain.
Just fit the tubular ends together, then fasten with a ground stake to keep the sandbox securely together and in place. Plus, when your child outgrows the sandbox, you can sustain your memories by repurposing the sandbox as a raised garden bed or landscape edging!
The convertible telescoping Canopy/Cover slides up for cooling, well-ventilated shade, and back down to protect the sand from the elements, debris, and animals when not in use. Made from waterproof polyester fabric, the cover also features velcro flaps and corner connectors to keep it secure and tight. The frame is fully collapsible for easy storage, too!
- Spend hours playing in the sand!
- Telescoping Canopy/Cover protects kids from harmful UV rays and the sandbox from rain, debris, and animals!
- Made from recycled plastic and natural fibers; timbers will not rot, warp, splinter, or fade
- Canopy/Cover made of waterproof polyester fabric and fully collapsible for easy storage
- Fade resistant and easy to maintain
- Easy to assemble—no tools required!
- Requires 32 cubic feet of sand (not included)
Adult assembly required. For ages 18 months and up with adult supervision.
Double-Level Sandbox: 7'L x 8'W x 12"H
Approx. 37"H when Canopy/Cover is fully extended