- An Around-the-World Fashion Coloring Book
- Extraordinarily detailed and lifelike drawings of clothing to fill in
- Scenes of Paris, Milan, Antwerp, London, Stockholm, New York, Tokyo, Shanghai, and Seoul
- Coloring this book lets the reader play fashion designer
- Experiment with colors, orchestrate different contrasts and shades
- 96 pages
It's haute couleur: the world of fashion comes alive in The Look, a compelling fantasy coloring-book tour featuring scenes of chic, trendy life on the streets of the world's style capitals. The clothes, the hair, the accessories (including French bulldogs and graphic skateboards), the poses, the attitude, the look—here is page after page of extraordinarily detailed and lifelike line drawings of stunning women and men, young and old, wearing beautiful, stylish outfits, each image like a fashion shoot, each waiting to be colored. A ripped T-shirt and jeans in Antwerp. Animal prints and fedoras in Milan. Bold pattern-mixing on Fifth Avenue in New York City. Window-shopping in the Sixth, strolling along Shanghai's Bund. Coloring this book lets the reader play fashion designer, experimenting with colors, orchestrating different contrasts and shades. 10" x 10".
For ages 7 and up.
10" x 10"