Tinkerbots Robotics Starter Set
Budding engineers can build and program up to four different robot models with this 54-piece introductory kit: race cars, machines, and even robot dogs! It all starts with the Powerbrain, the red cube that contains the microcontroller. This cube is the heart of everything you build; it sends all data and energy to whatever it's part of. Through the Powerbrain, you can program the movements of your robot by downloading the free app to your smart device (not included) and linking to the Powerbrain via Bluetooth. With Tinkerbots, the opportunity for creative construction is endless!
Includes: 1 Powerbrain, 1 pivot, 1 motor, 2 brick adapters, 39 cubies, 6 axels, 4 wheels, 1 charging adaptor, and instructions. This kit is compatible with other brick building kits, such as LEGO; is not compatible with all Tinkerbots kits.
- Basic robotics kit for kids
- Build up to 4 different robot models in one kit
- Brick-to-brick construction; compatible with other brick building kits
- Download the free app to program the Powerbrain via Bluetooth connection or program your creations manually
- Endless opportunities to build and learn!
For ages 6 and up.