- A silly, barnyard board game!
- A game of strategy that combines elements of chess and checkers
- Boxed, quad-fold board is 18” sq.
- Sturdy birch plywood pieces (50 total) for years of play
- Game appeals to both children and adults
- Suitable for 2 or 4 players
- Made in the USA
Think chess and checkers in a farmyard mix: Chickapig is a fun game of strategy with chickapig game pieces (chicken/pig hyrids) scurrying in every direction, and a cow that poops terror on the board! And who can resist a game that involves (virtual) poop!
Chickapig has inspired tournaments among school districts, and appeals to grown ups, too. Designed for years of play, this sturdy game is made up of an 18” sq. quad-fold board, 50 laser-cut, birch plywood pieces (chickapigs, hay bales, and one cow), cards, dice, and instructions.
A round of Chickapig lasts between 30 to 60 minutes, and is played with two or four players. Made in USA.
Size: Game board 18" sq.
For ages 8 and up.. Read More