- Bath bomb making kit for kids
- Make three round bath bombs
- Includes almost everything you need—just add water!
- Easy to do: just mix the powers with water and put the mixture into the molds
- Hide a surprise figurine inside each bath bomb!
- Comes with a colorful caddy for storage
This DIY make-your-own bath bomb kit includes everything kids need to make three round fizzy bath bombs with a surprise inside! It's easy to do too: just mix the pink, blue, and purple scented bath powders with water, add the mixtures to the molds, and hide one of three surprise figures inside each of your bath bombs. When your finished bath balls hit the water, they'll fizz and dissolve, revealing the surprise inside!
Kit includes 3 bath bomb molds, 3 bags of baking soda, 3 bags of citric acid powder, 1 bag of decorative sprinkles, 1 pipette, 3 surprise figurines, and 1 sticker sheet to decorate the caddy which holds everything together! Mix and combine colors to make your own scented styles.
Styles and colors may vary.Read More
Size: Molds make 2⅜" diam. bath bombs.
For ages 6 and up.Read More