Engino Inventor 30-in-1 Kit
This multi-model kit includes online access to 30 interactive, downloadable instructions to help kids build motorized animals, robots, vehicles, dinosaurs, flying machines, and more! Build a crawling crocodile, a speedy racer, or take to the skies with a helicopter. Parts easily snap together and are made to last, so little engineers can build creation after creation.
Kit includes printed instructions for four main models, a battery-operated 3V motor (batteries not included) with dual rotating direction switch, and an extraction tool for easy disassembly. All instructions can be downloaded from the Engino website and viewed from a PC or through the free ENGINO 3D Viewer app (kidCAD) on smartphones and tablets.
- A fun STEM activity for budding engineers
- Easy-to-put together parts snap together and in any direction or angle
- Includes an extraction tool for easy disassembly
- Includes easy-to-follow printed instructions for 4 main models
- Online access to interactive, downloadable instructions for other models that can be printed
- Models are powered by a 3V battery-operated motor (batteries not included)
- Durable plastic pieces are made to last
- Open-ended building kit encourages kids to exercise their creativity, engineering skills, dexterity, and problem-solving skills
For ages 6 and up.