- Competitive indoor/outdoor game
- Two players use a wrecking ball to knock down their opponents cups
- Wrecking ball is attached to a shared cord that attaches to each player with a wristband
- Develops gross motor skills
- Requires coordination, strategy, and fast reflexes
- Detailed instructions included
Swing, swipe, bash, and pull! Two kids use a shared "wrecking ball" to try and knock down his or her opponent's cups first! The "wrecking ball" is attached to a cord with wristbands on either side, which the two players tug. This is a fun, active game filled with surprise action, requiring coordination, strategy, and fast reflexes. SwipeShot includes a cord with wristbands and a tethered ball, six cups (3 blue, 3 green), four boundary markers, and detailed instructions. Do you have what it takes to take control of the chaos and win?
For ages 6 and up.Read More