- Genuine Lincoln Wheat Ear Penny medallion
- Includes message on front and back
- A coin from between the years 1909 and 1958 will be chosen at random for you
- Features 24K gold layering
- 14"L rope chain
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
See a penny, pick it up. All day long you'll have good luck. Give that penny to a friend, and your luck will never end. So states the message on the front and back of this genuine Lincoln Wheat Ear Penny medallion necklace. A coin dating from the years between 1909 and 1958 will be chosen at random for you. Each penny will feature features 24K gold layering and a rope chain about 14"L. Wear for fun, good fortune, and a love of unique Americana. Certificate of authenticity included.
For ages 5 and up..