- Teaches kids how to read weather instruments
- Young weather predictor changes outfits with the weather, helping kids know how to dress properly
- Shows indoor and outdoor temperature, and daily maximum and minimum records
- Digital clock displays time
- Set it up on a kitchen table or nightstand, or mount on a wall
- Easily readable digital weather predictor is a fun and educational gift for future meteorologists
- For all ages.
The experts at HearthSong and Wind & Weather have come up with a great way to teach kids how to read weather instruments. The easily readable Digital My First Weather Station displays temperature (indoors and out) with daily minimum and maximum records, and time on a digital clock. The young weather predictor changes her outfits with the weather. Additional images offer extra hints (beach chair, umbrella, snowman). The two-button station includes one sensor and can stand up or be mounted on a wall. Fun and educational for the whole family to enjoy and a great gift for future meteorologists. Now getting kids dressed properly for the weather is a breeze!
Remote sensor and base unit each require two AA batteries (not included). Measures 8"W x 6¼"H.
Size: 5½"L x 3¼"W.