- Rope climbing is a fun, traditional fitness sport that improves grip and upper body strength and helps kids build confidence
- Beginning climbers can use the hand and toeholds for extra help
- Climb without the aids as skills improve
- Multifunctional climber includes a circular rubber bottom disc to stand on or sit and swing
- Easy to hang from a swing set or tree branch
- Ages 4 and up.
There’s more than one way to climb a rope—especially this one! A great introduction to a traditional activity that's both challenging and fun, our Rope Climber includes a circular rubber bottom disc that kids can stand or sit on to swing, hand and toeholds to help them climb, and lots of rope to grab and climb without aids as their climbing skills build. Along with the fun, climbing has many benefits such as improving grip and upper body strength, and improving confidence.
Easy to hang from a swing set or a tree branch. Holds up to 250 lbs.
Size: Approx. 78"L
Adult installation required.