- Confidence-building fun helps to develop strength and balance for kids and adults
- Includes 1"W training line and 2"W nylon webbing training line for slackliners of various skill levels
- Attaches easily to trees—no tools or rigging needed
- We love trees! Includes protective tree pads
- Requires adult assembly; instructions and carrying/storage bag included
- Ages 5 and up.
HearthSong® Slackline Balancing Training Line is a perfect way for kids of all ages to hone balancing skills while building strength and confidence! The 2"W nylon webbing extends up to 50'; the included 1"W training line allows this set to be adapted for slackliners of various sizes and skill levels.
Balance is at the core of every activity we participate in-standing, walking, running, and dancing! The act of walking along a narrow piece of webbing activates core and lower body muscle development, and helps improve those balancing skills! Plus, pretending to be a tightrope walker is just...plain...fun!
Attaches easily to trees—no additional tools or rigging needed. Includes protective tree pads, instruction manual, and carrying bag. Adult supervision recommended.
Size: Overall: 50'L
Slackline: 50'L x 2"W
Training Line: 50' x 1"W
800 lbs. combined weight
Adult assembly required.