- Lucky penny pendant necklace
- Authentic Lincoln penny (choose the year starting in 2002)
- Set in a silver-tone bezel
- 14" cable-style chain with lobster clasp
- Includes silver-tone wish tag charm and antiqued silver-tone wishing well charm
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity
Pennies are considered lucky coins, so it's fun to have an extra-special one that hangs from a necklace for wishing upon. This Lincoln penny, secured in a silver-tone bezel and suspended from a 14" cable-style chain (with lobster clasp) also makes a handsome accessory that features both a silver-tone wish tag charm and an antiqued silver-tone wishing well charm. You can choose the year (starting in 2002) to make it even more special—an anthology sheet covering the year you choose is included along with a certificate of authenticity.
For ages 5 and up..