49’ Gibbon Slacklining Funline
Originating in the climbing world, "slacklining" is the act of balancing along a narrow, flexible piece of webbing, usually low to the ground. The Funline is a perfect way to hone balancing skills and is ideal for beginners of all ages. The 2-inch wide webbing and ratchet tensioning make it easy to use and quick to set up. No additional tools or rigging are needed. Attaches easily to trees, fence or deck posts. Extends up to 49 ft. Features ratchet with safety lock and reinforced loop slings. Comes with instruction manual and a carrying bag.
For ages 5 and up with adult supervision; up to 220 lbs.
- The Gibbon Slacklining Funline with Carry Bag, 49-Foot can improve balance and encourage teamwork skills in children
- The long slackline attaches to two trees, deck posts or other immovable objects and children balance as they walk along the line
- The line stays close to the ground so this is not a dangerous activity, and it is perfect for beginners of ages 5 and older
- The set includes loop slings, a ratchet with a safety lock, a carrying bag to keep everything organized and an instruction manual to set it up
- The line stretches 49’L x 2” W and can hold up to 220 lbs.; adult supervision is advised
49'L x 2"W
Maximum tension: 4 tons