50-Ft. Nylon Web Classic Slackline with Training Line
This new Classic Slackline with Training Line is a perfect way for kids of all ages to hone balancing skills while building strength and confidence. The two-inch-wide nylon webbing extends up to 50 feet; an extra training line to hold onto makes it ideal for slackliners of various sizes and skill levels. Ratchet tensioning is simple to use and to set up. Attaches easily to trees, fence, or deck posts. No additional tools or rigging are needed. Includes instruction manual and carrying bag.
For ages 5 and up with adult supervision; up to 800 lbs. total weight. Adult assembly required.
- Classic Slackline with training line for all sizes and skill levels
- Two-inch-wide nylon webbing extends up to 50 feet
- Rachet tensioning is simple to use and set up
- Attaches easily to tree, fence, or deck posts with no additional tools or rigging
- Includes instruction manual and carrying bag