How could one possibly improve upon all the fast action, quick thinking, and good sportsmanship that make volleyball and four square so much fun By combining them into one great game. Players set up the circular net in the backyard or on the beach, serve the ball into the net, and keep it bouncing as long as possible without letting it touch the ground. Play singles or doubles: whoever lets the ball touch the ground gives the other side a point; first one to reach 21 wins. Includes two durable, all-weather, palm-sized balls, one compact 36"-diam. frame with net, and one carry bag.
- Combines volleyball and four square into one action-packed game
- Keep the ball bouncing on the net as long as possible without letting it touch the ground
- Whoever lets the ball touch the ground gives the other side a point
- First one to reach 21 wins
- Includes two all-weather, palm-sized balls, one 36"-diam. frame with net, one carry bag
- Play singles or doubles
For ages 8 and up.
Net is 36" diam.