Cat’s Cradle Book
For generations, kids, friends, and adults have been creating clever constructs (like “cradles”) by looping string between the fingers of both hands, and transferring them to the hands of another. It’s a satisfying skill and includes a fun repertoire of constructs, but the joy of sharing and cooperation is the real reward. This book’s simple instructions and clear illustrations make learning a breeze; loving it comes naturally. Colorful loop of yarn included.
- Kids, friends, and adults have been making finger “cradles” for generations
- Loop string between the fingers of both hands, transfer the construct to the hands of another
- Classic fun
- Great skills to learn, including the joy of sharing
- Simple instructions/clear illustrations
- Colorful loop of yarn included
For ages 6 and up, forever.