Classic Training Slackline
A perfect way for kids of all ages to hone balancing skills while building strength and confidence! The two-inch-wide nylon webbing extends up to 50 feet; an extra training line to hold on to makes it ideal for slackliners of various sizes and skill levels. Ratchet tensioning is simple to use and to set up. Attaches easily to trees–no additional tools or rigging are needed. Includes protective tree pads, instruction manual and carrying bag. For up to 800 lbs. total weight. Adult assembly required; adult supervision recommended.
- Slacklining is a fun way for kids to build strength and confidence
- Builds balancing skills
- Extra training line makes it ideal for many sizes and skill levels
- Attaches easily to trees
- Includes protective tree pads, instruction manual, and carrying bag
- For up to 800 lbs. total weight
- Adult assembly required; adult supervision recommended
For ages 5 and up.
2" wide nylon webbing extends up to 50'