Cupid’s Chocolate House
How has Cupid stayed so sweet He goes home to his yummy chocolate house at night. Our kit makes it a snap to build one just like it from the most delicious, made-in-the-USA milk chocolate we could find. The kit includes pre-formed solid-chocolate sides and roof; red, pink, and green candy-writer gel pens for both "cementing" the house together and adding pretty decorative detailing; and colorful heart candy confetti (1 oz. Jumbo Hearts and 1 oz. Mixed Hearts) so everyone knows it's made with love!
Simply use the candy writers to cement the chocolate pieces together. Squeeze the gel along the edges of the walls and roof, and press gently together. Let stand for about 15 minutes, then decorate.
A lovely family project! Approx. 5"L x 6"H.
- Cupid's chocolate house is easy to make
- Features solid-chocolate, made-in-the-USA milk chocolate pre-formed sides and roof
- Red, pink, and green candy-writer gel pens for "cementing" and decorating
- Colorful heart confetti: 1 oz. Jumbo Hearts and 1 oz. Mixed Hearts
- Allergy information found in FAQ section
For ages 4 and up.
Approx. 5"L x 6"H
Shipping & Returns
Cannot ship to a PO Box.
Ships within the 48 contiguous states only.